Flexible. Powerful. Future-proof.
MRX: The Fully-Modular Industrial Router
The MRX series provides you with latest technology, high computing power and flexibility in all respects. The fully-modular concept allows you to react to new requirements at any time. You'll benefit from an optimum cost/performance ratio and long service life.
What ever the future might hold. You'll always be on the safe side with the MRcards. Extend your MRX with selected modules or simply replace them if required. You'll have the state of the art at your fingertips - all whilst maintaining cost-effectiveness. Needless to say that further MRcards can also be developed individually upon customer request and make your MRX one of a kind.
The MRX series is currently available in the three basic variants LAN, DSL and LTE as well as two housing widths with three or five slots.
Integrated computing power for your MRX
We’ll provide you with integrated computing power based on LXC (Linux Containers) with the icom SmartBox. The icom SmartBox comes with firmware version "icom OS 2.0" automatically and enables you to program and execute apps on your MRX. You’ll find all features of the icom SmartBox here.
Experience the icom OS user interface of the MRX live
Follow the link and login with the below user name and password:
- You'll get user name and passwort from your sales manager or our support
- Integrated computing power based on LXC
- Several VPN tunnels can be used in parallel incl. firewall in tunnel (e.g. separation of remote access permissions)
- Segmentation in several local IP networks
- Flexible administration with profile manager, can be controlled via versatile events like key switches for example
- Access control via user roles
- High performance for broadband networks and fast VPN data rate
- Quick start for INSYS M2M VPN Service
Three slots, two of which are defined by the basic variant (currently LAN or LTE).
Any further module (MRcard) can be inserted in the third slot.
|Extension modules (MRcards)
- 2 digital inputs
2 digital inputs
- 2 switch outputs
2 digitale Eingänge