icom OS: Smart Devices MRX/MRO
Half-day INSYS technical training
Our operating system icom OS is a mighty tool for future-proof data communication in M2M and IoT applications. Besides the known, basic steps, a variety of other possibilities is optionally available for you to utilise your INSYS icom router still more efficient.
After this course, you will know or be able to ...
- our router series MRX and MRO.
- make WAN and LAN connections more flexible.
- prepare your router for different situations by creating profiles.
- Hardware combinations and plug-in cards
- Virtual Private Networks
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Modular routing
- Routing in several local networks
- Flexible WAN connections (WAN chains and groups)
- Network interfaces and their importance
- Net filters and firewall rules
- Router control using profiles and events
Prerequisites for attending
- Small groups of max. 6 trainees
- High-quality technical equipment
- The latest products
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Highly experienced trainers
- Every second one of your employees on the same course pays just half!
Please complete all fields marked with *. Of course, your data will be treated confidential and not forwarded to third parties. For further information, refer to Data Protection and Data Privacy.
Details about prices and agenda can be found here.
We’ll be glad to submit you a non-binding offer