Simple. Safe. VPN.
You'll get your own VPN with the INSYS Connectivity Service. You'll integrate PCs, router or locally connected network devices (e.g. controls, measuring devices, web cams) via an online service that is easy to use in a few steps. Your routers and devices can be accessed across all networks and addressed at any time with this.
The necessary certificates are generated and assigned to the devices by the service directly. Routers of INSYS icom get the complete VPN configuration transmitted automatically using a quick start wizard. It couldn't be simpler and more comfortable!
Assign the devices to different groups defined by you and control the communication within and between these groups using simple rules.
And the best of all: You have your VPN under complete control with the INSYS Connectivity Service - with minimum investment. It starts to pay off with the first device already.
- Easy management of your network devices
- Safe VPN without much effort and IT dependency
- Certificate creation by the system
- Direct routing up to the individual control, web cam, etc.
- Free selection of IP addresses
- Automatic configuration of INSYS icom routers
- Group creation and connection control by the user
- Service with highest-possible safety and scalability
Commissioning – More Simple Than Ever!
1. Create device online
In the INSYS Connectivity Service portal under
create another INSYS icom router.
2. Quick start of the device
The quick start wizard of the INSYS icom network devices prompts to enter customer name and device code. The router connects to the INSYS Connectivity Service portal and loads all necessary settings automatically.